What we offer

Foreign Assets & Income
Our favorite practice area is working with US citizens or residents who are required to report foreign assets or income on their federal tax filings, including the FBAR.
We are very experienced in US tax reporting for both foreign and domestic trusts.  Over the years, we have prepared dozens of Forms 3520 and 3520-A.  We also offer trust accounting services.
Individual Tax Services
We greatly enjoy working with individuals who have complex tax situations, such as small business owners, investors, and trust or estate beneficiaries.  
We offer services to small and medium-sized businesses, including federal and state tax services, payroll, and accounting.  
ITIN Acceptance Agent Services
Ross Tax Advisors is an IRS-approved Certifying Acceptance Agent.  We assist clients going through the process of obtaining an ITIN and preparing the necessary documentation.